In addition to honors-only sections and honors enrichment contracts, business honors students can choose to take specialized honors versions of a variety of business skills and business core courses. These honors versions, offered in Fall and Spring semesters, take a deeper dive into course material and allow students to engage on a higher level with their faculty and peers.
- ACC 261 Honors Fundamentals of Financial Accounting covers ACC 231/232
- ACC 271 Honors Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting covers ACC 241/242
- CIS 236 Honors Information Systems covers CIS 105 & 235
- ECN 231 Honors Business Statistics covers ECN 221
- FIN 303 Honors Finance covers FIN 300/302*
- MKT 303 Honors Marketing Theory & Practice covers MKT 300/302
- MGT 303 Honors Organizational Strategies/Leadership covers MGT 300**
- SCM 303 Honors Global Supply Operations covers SCM 300
*Finance majors are encouraged to contact their Leaders Academy Advisor for more information on how completion of FIN 303 will impact degree progress.
**Management and Entrepreneurship majors are encouraged to contact their Leaders Academy Advisor for more information on how completion of MGT 303 will impact their degree progress.
W. P. Carey Leaders Academy
McCord Hall, Suite 102